Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Spring Has Sprung


Having returned to Seattle (after admitting my last patient on night float: a 14-yr-old girl who overdosed on tylenol and then had to endure lectures from both me and the ER doc on Why Acetaminophen Is Not Your Friend), I am delighted to find that everything from daffodils to cherry blossoms is now in full bloom, even if there is still more drizzle than sunshine.  I am thankful to be walking on actual pavement instead of snow & ice, armed only with a light windbreaker.


My precocious 3-1/2 yr old nephew has advanced by leaps & bounds while I've been away, and he can now write most letters of the alphabet with minimal assistance.  He wants to learn words, so I've been constructing small sentences for him to trace over with color pencils:

No comments: